10 Signs your girlfriend going to be a wife, bro if she’s doing these 10 things, be careful
Compassion is one of the most important qualities in a marriage so if your wife lacks it, you’re in trouble.
Never overlook a woman who makes you a better man.
A good wife loves you unconditionally. She values you the way you are. Unconditional love in essence is true love so different from the kind of love most of have known all our lives that it deserves a definition of its own. Unconditional love is caring about the happiness of another person without any thought for what we might get for ourselves. A woman that doesn’t love you unconditionally likely has ulterior motives. If you don’t keep your eyes open, you will find yourself broken later.
You have to be absolutely sure that the woman in your life is someone you’ll be happy spending time with day in and day out. Here are some of the most obvious signs that your girlfriend is not marriage material.
1. She cuts you off from loved ones. A girlfriend who always becomes sick when it’s time to spend quality time with your family and even forbids you from hanging out with your friends will only act worse after you say your vows.
2. She bails on you when times get tough. Life isn’t always a bowl of cherries, but that doesn’t mean that the woman in your life should just disappear when the times get tough. If your girlfriend is not supportive of you emotionally through difficult times and only stands by you when things are going good, she’s not the one you should be walking down the aisle with.
3. She displays psychotic behaviors. A woman who breeds chaos, misunderstanding and insanity might not be the best person to swear your undying loyalty to. If she displays severe psychological problems now, imagine what kind of influence her crazy and irrational behaviors will have on your future. Marrying a woman like this will most likely ruin your life and your perception of women forever.
4. She’s too clingy, If your girlfriend can’t go anywhere or do anything without you, calls you twenty times a day and destroys any chance of you missing her because the two of you are never apart, she’s going to make a bad wife.
5. She has nothing going on for herself, You should want to marry a woman who has goals and brings something better to your life, not one who is up to her neck in debt, has no income, displays unpredictable behaviors and has tried numerous, short-lived career paths yet never knows what she wants in life. This type of fickle lifestyle could derail your own life plan as well.
6. She’s controlling, If your girlfriend controls all of your conversations, constantly forces you into agreeing with her and acts as an overbearing, emotional bully, it’ll only get worse after you say “I do.”
7. She’s already cheated on you, Do you honestly believe that a woman is marriage material if she has been unfaithful to you while you were dating? Yes, a person can always change and learn from their mistakes; however, a cheating girlfriend will more than likely continue to be unfaithful after marriage.
8. Her l❤i❤b❤i❤d❤o doesn’t match yours. Another sign that she’ll make a bad wife is if her l❤i❤b❤i❤d❤o differs wildly from yours. The way you relate to each other in the bedroom has a big influence on whether the two of you will stay together after wedding vows are exchanged, so it’s best to work this out before you walk down the aisle.
9. She’s extremely jealous. Although a little bit of jealousy is essential for a healthy relationship, extreme jealousy arises in a relationship because of high levels of insecurity. If your girlfriend is jealous of every girl who comes near you, refuses to accept that you have female friends and feels threatened when you discuss your previous relationships, putting a ring on her finger is not going to make her more secure.
10. She can’t admit when she’s wrong. If she always seems to have the upper hand in arguments, refuses to admit her faults or even treat you as an equal, she’s not the marrying kind.