13 Ways to make your man love you more.
One of the ways a man feels loved is letting him know you’ve thoroughly enjoyed the good times the two of you have had together.
The man can have feelings for you, the man can be attracted to you, he can be falling in love with you but if the man is seriously looking for a life partner, your character will determine it all. After all, you too are serious about your future and so you too are looking at his character to determine if a future together will hold or not.
1. Look good. Dress up, look sexy. Don’t look good only when you are outside the home, look good also when it’s just you two.
2. Treat him. Cater to him, cook for him, buy him gifts, treat him like a king, straighten his tie. These simple things mean alot to him, even if not every day, often.
3. Have good conversations. Men get attracted to good converations. They want laughter, depth, intelligent conversations. They want to be listened to, to be wowed by a woman’s mind. A woman who talks lovey dovey stuff but also about business, investments, social issues, a great vision; that woman is a keeper.
4. Eat with him. Men love a good meal. Make it a habit to eat with him. Food brings people together.
5. Be admirable. Succeed in your personal life, do great things outside your marriage. Shine as a woman. Make him proud to say “That is my wife”. Even the Proverbs 31 husband calls his wife “Blessed”
6. Be friendly to his friends. Don’t fight his friends. Find out who his friends are, get to have laughs and talks with them. Support his social life, be good to his family and siblings. If you have an issue with one of them, bring it to his attention without starting a war. Allow him to also know your friends. When you both do this, it makes both of you secure.
7. Make an effort to understand what he likes. Find out what he likes and spend time with him once in a while doing that thing. If he loves rugby, watch matches with him sometimes; if he wins an award, go cheer him as he receives it; be his fan.
You will not fail in marriage in Jesus name.
8. One of the most important thing you can do is convey to him that you respect him, that you hold him in high regard. Let him know you appreciate his wisdom in making decisions, and whatever you do don’t go behind his back and undermine the things he does or what he decides. Don’t try to manipulate him into doing or thinking what you might think is best. If you disagree with any of his decisions, sit down and talk with him about it in an objective manner. Don’t try to persuade, just share feedback.
9. A man appreciates a close friend he can confide in and count on no matter what happens, someone he can share his thoughts and feelings with, someone who will always be there and will listen to him without judgment or condemnation. Be that friend to him. Be his confidant. Be careful, though, not to mother him or smother him. Give him room to breathe. Admit when you’re wrong and be willing to forgive when he’s wrong.
10. As a lady be miss-able. I’m sorry men have to leak this secret, Dear be busy living your life, that means sometimes he will not be able to talk to you because you are rightly involved in something like work, school or building friendships. That way he will miss you a lot and appreciate your company especially if when you are with him you give him a great and stress-free time.
11. Inspire him to be successful in life by winning in your own life. You can’t just tell your man to strive to be successful if you don’t become successful yourself. What are your dreams? Reach for them. If he sees that you are determined to see your dreams come true and be successful, he will be motivated to do the same. Be each other’s drive to win in life.
12. Understand his love language. You can’t go on being disappointed with your man just because you don’t understand his love language. The way you express your love might not be the same as his. He might show his love by calling you every time he’s free while you prefer hand-written letters. He might consider spending time with you at home, watching a movie, while you prefer the great outdoors. This difference might make you feel disappointed in him, and he might feel that you are unappreciative. To avoid being in conflict with him, understand his love language.
13. Share your deepest feelings. Being able to share your greatest joys and pain will deepen your relationship. When someone understands your losses, doesn’t judge you for your feelings, and will support you in your healing, that sounds like love to me.