10 Reasons why he’s ignoring your text, call and stop replying your chat
1. He just isn’t that interested in you. This is an area that trips a lot of women up. Maybe you hung out with him a few times, maybe you’ve been hooking up for a few months, whatever the case, he’s a guy you like and he seems to kind of like you but you don’t really know … and his texting habits aren’t clearing anything up!
Sometimes he initiates texts, sometimes you go days without hearing from him. Sometimes he replies to your texts right away, other times it takes hours or days or maybe even weeks. You are so confused. Does he like me or not?
Well, he likes you sort of. He’s attracted to you, he enjoys your company, he likes having you in his life, but he doesn’t really like you in a significant way, meaning he doesn’t see you as someone he wants to be in a relationship with.
Trust me, I know how painful that is. You want to hold onto the signs that he does like you, and sure, you can find plenty. But there is just as much evidence pointing to the fact that he doesn’t like you enough.
2. He’s busy. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the correct one.
Just because you’re home alone and bored doesn’t mean he is. And just because you check your phone 45 minutes per hour doesn’t mean he does. People get busy. People go into another room while their phone is charging. People see a text and wait until they have a few minutes before responding.
And sometimes texts just don’t go through, or they come through a few hours after they were sent. You have to look at everything in context. If overall he seems really into you (and when a guy likes you, it’s easy to see), and he doesn’t text back, then it’s probably because he’s busy or distracted. If he’s been wishy-washy with you from the beginning, then his texting is a reflection of how he feels.
3. The guy is taking a step back because it’s getting too serious too fast
Relationships move at different speeds. If you are getting really close to this guy, and the serious texts have started, he might be backing off on the texts because he’s afraid of all the emotions that have developed.
Guys can be really weird, particularly when they aren’t sure what they want. Men often text a girl they kind of like but don’t want to get in too deep because they aren’t serious about her. Gents don’t always say what’s on their mind, and if they feel like things are moving too quickly, they might send you a signal by laying off with the texts.
Don’t ignore this hint, or you will push him right out of your life.
4. He’s like a ghost, off and on, This is when he completely stops texting you, disappears, and you have no clue why.
Truth be told, ghosting really does suck. Usually, this means he isn’t into you anymore but doesn’t have the guts to tell you. So, he hides behind his phone and pretends he doesn’t know you. Sometimes, the truth just hurts.
5. He doesn’t see future with you. Initial attraction does a lot to get us onto someone’s radar, but the ability to connect on a deeper level keeps us there. Instead of being upset that a guy ghosted you, be grateful. Far too many guys know they don’t see a future with a woman and instead choose to keep her around for a little fun in the meantime.
6. Dating several people at the same time is a beautiful thing because it saves you time and heartache by allowing you to compare several partners side by side. If your guy suddenly goes quiet, it could mean that someone else is pulling his attention. If you like him, fight for him and get his attention back. The days of one man pursuing one woman at a time are gone. Don’t let a good guy slip through your fingers by not being willing to work a little hard to get what you want.
7. He’s facing challenges, Sometimes there’s a good reason why the guy you’re talking to might be ignoring you. Depending on how long you’ve been together, he may not feel comfortable sharing sensitive information with you yet. Let him know that you’re worried about him. When he responds telling you he’s alright, tell him you’re willing to give him the space he needs, and that you look forward to reconnecting once things calm down. He’ll appreciate that and you two will be able to carry on where you left off.
8. Things just didn’t click for him. If he suddenly stopped texting it could indicate he’s come to a conclusion that things just didn’t click. And there’s nothing wrong with that.
9. He’s lost interest but, not all is lost. Let’s face it, there’s never a guarantee when it comes to love. Things can fizzle out. You might find yourself thinking, ‘he is online but not talking to me’. Sometimes, guys aren’t sure what they want if you’re constantly in their face. If he’s texting less because he may be losing interest.
10. You weren’t the person he anticipated, he fell in love with your fake online looks, you’re more beautiful and attractive on social media, when meeting you, he found out you look different, lose interest and feeling fade.