Ladies: 12 Ways to know he want future with you
How to know someone you’re in love with is taking the relationship serious, they want future with you.
Serious relationship people who envision a common future have developed a meaningful relationship. For many people, this involves fantasizing about being with their lovers until they both die; it could even entail marriage.
A serious relationship is a type of partnership where two people are ready to face the good and the bad, in sickness and in health. It’s one of the rarest and yet most real forms of bond out there, and hopefully, everyone can have the chance to experience it
1. He establishes the friendship. This is an area where some women make errors. If your connection isn’t defined, I’m afraid to say, “it will end in tears.” In basic English, a man who desires you will tell you that “you are his, and he is yours.” Make a point of defining your relationship now.
2. He reveals himself. A man who is ready for a meaningful relationship with a woman will reveal himself. He will reveal many deep truths about himself, but not all of them. He would also reveal private aspects about his life that only those who are close to him are aware of.
3. He consistently follows through on his promises. When it comes to you, he doesn’t make promises lightly. He constantly goes above and above to do what he says he will do for you. If he fails to perform what he is supposed to do, you will notice him apologizing as he should. He makes every effort to never let you down.
4. He prioritizes you and your connection.
Regardless of how busy he is, he makes time to talk to you, spend time with you, and so on. This shows that you are important to him. A man who does this is looking for a long-term connection with you, possibly leading to marriage.
5. His top priority is your satisfaction. When it comes to you, this is more or less a selfless man. He goes out of his way to make you happy. Because your delight makes him happy. He becomes a critical component of your happiness. A man who does this is not looking for a short-term relationship.
6. In a committed relationship, however, it matters what the other person wants to do and where they see themselves in the future. So if you and your partner are making plans together, there’s a good likelihood that your relationship is in for the long haul.
7. You can’t last a day without talking to them or texting them. You know not to be too clingy to your partner, but having serious feelings for someone sometimes turns you into an overprotective partner. If you can’t last a day without sending them a text message or even talking to them in person, then you know that your life will no longer be complete without them.
8. Before making plans, you always consult with your partner. Even if you know that you don’t have to, you always want to hear their opinion about things and decisions outside of your relationship. You don’t only consider your partner as a lover but also a friend whom you can always seek advice from.
9. You already met each other’s friends and family members. You’ll know if your relationship is already serious when you have already introduced your partner to your family and friends. Even if you are just thinking about making these introductions in the near future, you should realize that what you feel for your partner is more than just a simple and short-term relationship.
It also means that you have fully accepted them in your life and they matter a lot to you.
10. You can handle disagreements and conflicts. Your relationship doesn’t almost fall apart every time you disagree, nor are either of you working hard to avoid confronting conflicts because you don’t want to fight.
11. Caring about each other is an open priority. There are no games here. Neither of you is shy about the nature of your feelings for each other, and it’s understood and expected that you both care about each other very deeply.
12. They gives you peace of mind and respect you a lot, the chemistry between you and him amazing. Both understand each other love language.