How to make your boyfriend happy and satisfied in a relationship
1. Tell and show how much you love him. It’s not hard to tell how much you love him and it’s not even harder to show how much you adore him. So, do it by saying ‘I love you’, or making little efforts like leaving him sweet notes, or cooking for him or do whatever you can, most importantly show you love him by actions not by only words.
2. Give him space. This is one of the most important keys when it comes to making your boyfriend happy. Probably, you love spending time with your partner but there are also times in every relationship when you just need to give each other space to grow as individuals. So, give him space to be with himself and focus at work.
3. Help him with his life. Guys behave manly, but sometimes, they’re all a mess in their personal lives. Motivate him and help him achieve his goals by talking about his dreams.
4. Don’t make him feel insecure. Guys hate feeling insecure. And instead of acknowledging it or accepting that they feel insecure, they’ll act cranky or start avoiding you. It’s a guy thing. Avoid making a guy feel insecure and he’ll love you more.
5. Hug him tight for no reason. Guys melt like butter when it comes to sweet affectionate moments. He may not always initiate it, but if you run up to him and hug him tightly out of the blue, he’ll love the way you feel in his arms.
6. Always give him first preference. Don’t ignore him when there are other guys around. This is one of the biggest things you need to remember if you want to keep your boyfriend happy. Make him feel like your man and he’ll appreciate you more.
7. Be a fun girl. Have a cheerful approach to life and look for ways to have a laugh. Be spontaneous and cheerful around your boyfriend and it’ll definitely make your boyfriend happy.
8. Be independent. No boyfriend wants a clingy girlfriend. Display your independence by doing things on your own sometimes. This attitude helps you too. Support yourself and keep in touch with your friends. It is not healthy to abandon your independence for your boyfriend, nor would any good boyfriend want you to do that. Resist the urge to be with him every moment of the day.
9. Accept and celebrate your differences (And stop wishing he was somebody else)
Your boyfriend is different from you, no doubt. If you were exactly the same in every way, you probably wouldn’t be attracted to each other.
So why force him to watch your favorite movie (that he hates) with you? Why complain about how he doesn’t remember your friends’ names? Why be bothered that he never notices what you’re wearing?
He is different from you. This is a good thing. Many times people will get into relationships and not recognize this. Instead, they spend great effort attempting to make the other person more like themselves. Many women unconsciously try to turn their men into women, criticizing the way they think, what they say, or the way they see the world.
On the other hand, if you can take a step back and appreciate your differences, he’ll feel lucky to have you. You will make your boyfriend happy in a way few other people can because you won’t be trying to make him into something he’s not. The key to trust in a relationship is feeling that the other person accepts you for who you are.
10. Thank him. If he has done something for you, don’t forget to thank him. You can thank him by doing something special or leave a handwritten note for him expressing your feelings. Don’t let his efforts go unnoticed and unappreciated.
11. Shower him with kisses. A shower of kisses is something that your boyfriend will never say no to. Express your love to him with lots of kisses that will make him happy. It is one sweet and romantic way to tell how much you love him and make him feel special in a simple way.
12. Make your partner a priority. Take time often to let your boyfriend or hubby know how special he is to you. We get that life gets super busy; school, jobs, kids, and other commitments often get in the way. Taking time out of your day to send a sweet text or pick up his favorite snack on the way home is a simple way to remind him he’s always on your mind.
13. Support him. Encourage him if he wants to try something new. Support him if he’s going through a rough phase in life. Generally, men do not open up as easily as women do, so don’t expect a heartfelt conversation every time he’s going through a rocky patch. Something as simple as telling him he’s doing a good job or making him a nice meal after a long day can make him feel cared for.