5 Ways to be loyal to your partner and make them love you more
Loyalty is being transparent and open about how you truly feel. It’s about staying loyal to your partner by trusting them even at your most vulnerable state when you can easily be read like an open book.
A healthy relationship is an honest relationship in which both parties can confidently express their thoughts, their happiness and even their fears.
The more successful a man is, the more sensitive he probably is to this aspect of the loyalty issue. A successful man knows that women want him. But why? It’s tricky. He’ll want to impress you with his big co-op apartment or with his great job. These are part of his Masculine Pretense. But here’s the catch. As the relationship deepens, he will worry that the very things he used to get you interested are all that you care about. Successful men may be paranoid about what you really want. Are you loyal to the lifestyle that he can offer you or to him?
1. Stop trying to look for happiness in someone else. Loyalty is making sure that you don’t get interested in trying to look for happiness in someone else’s company. It’s your right to be happy, but it’s just too selfish to break your promise of loyalty and commitment just because you feel that you deserve more. If you are no longer happy or if there are moments when you feel bored in your relationship, you have to figure out what’s wrong. Try to fix what is broken instead of immediately looking for a replacement.
2. Make your relationship with one of your priorities. Loyalty is making your relationship with one of your top priorities. Yes, there are other things in your life that need your attention like work and family, so you also have to learn how to find the right balance so that you won’t feel pressured and burnt out.
A person who truly loves you will understand if they’re not the first on your list because he / she, too, can admit that in order to be the best partner, he/she has to be the best version of him / herself first.
3. Never break an important promise. Loyalty is keeping your word and not breaking an important promise. It’s about doing everything in your power to stay true to the goals that you both want to achieve.
It’s also important to be realistic when making a promise. There’s also courage in admitting that you can’t give your partner everything that they want, and it’s okay.
4. Never let yourself fall for someone else. Loyalty is always choosing to love your partner, every single day. There is no such thing as “accidentally” falling in love with someone else. Most people who claim that they should not be blamed for this circumstance are just denying the reality that they let it happen. They chose to break their partner’s heart without considering how the other person will feel in the end.
5. Appreciate and value your partner’s presence in your life. Loyalty is also about recognizing the value of your partner’s existence. It’s realizing that you have this wonderful and amazing person in your life and you should appreciate every moment of it.
It’s not just feeling grateful that they’re with you, it’s also important that you show it. Let them know how important they are every chance you get.