8 Signs someone is secretly in love with you.
It is sad when we lose love simply because we can’t speak up. It is even tragic if we can’t read the indications that someone loves us deeply.
1. He has a helpful attitude towards you. Men are natural providers. When they are attracted to a woman, they want to help every way they can. He might offer you a ride when your car’s in the shop. Realize that the average dude is not going to put this effort into helping a female friend. If he’s going above and beyond, he wants to provide value to you, the same way cavemen wanted to get the approval of their caveladies when they brought home a nice juicy dinosaur steak.
2. He smiles whenever you’re around. Let’s say a guy who loves you sees you for the first time in a week. As soon as he sees you, he gets this major grin on his face and gives you a big hug. His body language will also communicate his interest. Rather than crossing his arms or turning away from you (which communicates the very opposite), he will face toward you and even lean in when you talk (it’s especially cute if you’re short and he’s tall and does this)
3. He tries to learn more about you. When a guy is into you, he’ll want to learn all about your life, including your likes, dislikes, and background. Notice if he asks you a lot of personal questions and then really listens to your answer. Additionally, pay attention to how much he remembers.
4. A man who would not talk about other girls or check out random girls when they are with you is a keeper. Such men believe that the woman who has caught their eyes should get all their attention. They also do it to make you feel special.
5. If he is protective, then he has strong feelings for you. A man is protective of the woman he likes; if he defends you from harm’s way or hateful people, it means he secretly loves you and just scared to admit it. Sometimes, he is just waiting for a little push from you before showing his real feelings to you.
6. When you love someone, you want to be close to them. Do you have a friend who always finds an excuse to sit next to you?
7. When someone puts their own needs and wants aside for yours, this can be a great sign that someone is in love with you. If you really care about someone, you will most likely be there when they need you, even if this involves dropping everything you are doing at the time.
If someone does this for you, it shows that they want to support and comfort you when you need it, which is a sign that they really care for you and your needs.
8. A guy who loves you will see the best in you all the time and will usually have a lot of positive things to say about you. So, if he always says nice words to you, then it might be because he loves you.