8 Things your boyfriend want from you and 10 things he want to hear from you.
1. He want you to have his back. While it’s true that men are traditionally the primary protectors in a relationship, nothing sends a message to a guy like standing up for him and defending him when the situation arises.
2. Always value his opinion. When guys feel respected they feel valued, and the better a guy feels about himself the more energy and vitality he can bring to your relationship.
Guys have opinions and they want to be heard. Guys want to feel as though they matter in this world, that their ideas are respected. Guys are programmed to need to feel respected in order to feel good about themselves.
When you show a guy that you value his opinion, he automatically thinks you respect him.
3. Know what you and be real. Nobody think indecisive is cute. When he ask you what you want to eat for dinner, you keep saying you don’t know but you decline all his offers. It put him into such dilemma and making him at loss of what to do. He doesn’t know what you want and your indecisiveness stress him out.
4. Pursue your dreams. A woman with passion is always interesting for man. It’s what he wants to see from you. When your eyes are glazing with passion while talking about your dreams. He knows he’s dating the right woman. If you know how challenging life is, you have many things to say to boost your boyfriend confidence.
5. Live your own life. You want to be together with him all the time because you love him so much. But he doesn’t want you to follow him around everywhere. He wants you to get busy and living your own life. He really doesn’t want to be the center of your universe.
6. Appreciate his efforts. Sometimes logistics make relationships difficult.
If you’re with a guy who lives far away but travels to see you, or does anything that saves you time, money, or any sort of worry, make it known to him that you acknowledge and appreciate what he’s doing. Appreciate little things doing for you.
7. Tell him you love him. A guy naturally wants to be in control and drive the relationship. So, some say that the guy should always be the first to initiate those three little words. However, behind that tough exterior, guys are soft, insecure, and afraid, too.
8. He needs fun companionship. Ladies, you might wonder, What does my boyfriend want to do for fun? That’s an important question, as all lasting relationships have to have an element of fun. And your definition of fun could be totally different from your boyfriend’s definition. Here’s a little secret where you can’t go wrong with men. It’s one word: adventure.
Your boyfriend has a longing to explore, fight, conquer, and be wild and free. This is what is “fun” for him. He wants his girlfriend (and hopefully someday spouse) to be his companion on this wild adventure called life.
THINGS HE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
1. I love being pampered and you know just how to pamper me all the time.
2. You’re such a smooth talker. I hope you don’t go talking to all the girls you know this way.
3. I love your hair [it could be anything, really] so much, it’s so hard to take my hands off you.
4. You never let me down ever.
5. You look so good you make all the girls in the room jealous of me.
6. You take care of me so well I feel like a princess when I’m with you.
7. I can’t wait to have kid with your looks and your heart. And I can’t wait to raise those little soldiers with you.
8. I’m so, so proud of you.
9. There’s nowhere else I’d rather be than with you.
10. Let’s have s😊e😊x. LOL