How to be a good girlfriend to your man, if he loves you, he’ll surely marry you.
Women want to be treated with respect, just as men want to be respected to. A good girlfriend doesn’t just demand respect from her guy, she earns it. When you believe in yourself and your capabilities and have a strong and determined personality, it’ll make your boyfriend respect you for the person you are.
The most important is love, without love there is no sense to be the best for him. A man wants his girlfriend to love him truly.
1. Appreciate his little efforts. Your boyfriend also needs to know and feel that his efforts are being appreciated. Let him know that you value him and you treasure every effort he does for you. It will make him feel better about himself and your relationship as well.
2. Learn to work as a team. As in any healthy relationship, you’ll experience your share of conflicts, some tiny, some big. Remember to be true to yourself and try to abandon any significant selfishness. A relationship is a matter of teamwork and a symbiotic relationship, not a parasitic one, where a party gives and the other one just takes without giving enough back. In a team, you have each other’s back, you don’t undermine one another and you openly cherish each other in front of others.
3. Learn how to cook and Feed him well. Food is truly a great way to a man’s heart. So while you can’t be in the kitchen 24/7, at least visit it once in a while to whip up something delish for your guy. What matters is that you’re showing him that you want to take care of him by making that effort.
4. Trust is one of the keystones in any relationship. Men feel secure when you trust them because they don’t have to worry about being judged. In that case, they’ll start opening up everything to you without the need of using your interrogative skills.
5. Be his bestfriend. Remember, you’re in a relationship. You’re not just there for each other to roll around in the hay and go at it in bed. There has to be a connection and deep intimacy. Be a companion to him. Share your interests and respect each other’s views.
6. Don’t flirt with other men. A good girlfriend is loyal and faithful; she won’t make her boyfriend feel jealous and won’t flirt around with other guys. Show him how desirable you are and trustworthy by fixing your eyes only on him.
7. Don’t take him for granted. The worst thing you can do to your boyfriend takes him for granted. Pay attention to him and don’t stop appreciating all the little things you used to love about him.
8. Stop nagging. A nagger is one of the guys’ worst nightmares. Continuous nagging will only annoy your boyfriend and ruin your relationship.
9. Don’t make a decision when you’re angry. If you don’t want to regret your decisions in the end, then don’t make it in the first place, especially when you’re in the midst of anger. Give yourself time to cool down so you’ll come up with the best judgment.
10. Be a respectable woman. A good girlfriend knows how to carry herself and behaves like a real lady.
11. Impress his family. Now this is important, especially if you both are in a serious relationship. If you want to know how to be a good girlfriend, this is a great move to start with.