How to know a girl doesn’t like you at all, she’ll never fall in love with you.
What are you looking for from a girl who doesn’t find you attractive, funny, and sweet? She is irritated by your presence if she doesn’t laugh when you say something funny or if she’s only interested in what your money can buy. Be cognizant of these signs so that you will know when to use the exit door and move on.
When a woman stops loving a man, she wouldn’t have the desire to do special things for him anymore. She wouldn’t treat him nice, she wouldn’t make him feel loved and she just wouldn’t care.
1. Her ideal guy doesn’t in any way look like you. Ask your girl what her ideal guy looks like and draw the picture in your head. If its nothing like you. You may have to activate a search mode. A sure sign that a girl doesn’t like you is if she constantly harps on about certain qualities that you just do not possess in any way so as to.
2. She doesn’t show you off to friends and family. If she doesn’t like showing you off to friends and family says a lot about the desire to be with you – maybe forever. When a girl wants you to escort her around, to parties, out shopping, to her family home, and on trips away, then it’s a sure sign she’s in love with you. But where none of these is existent, then you may have to start looking to hook up with someone else.
Girls love to gossip about the guys they like, she’s no different. So if she isn’t showing you to her friends it means she has no intention of gossiping or even talking about you.
3. She wants time alone. Get the hint right if she isn’t bothered about you being around. Or she says she doesn’t want to be disturbed or is always busy, then it’s a signal she’s just not into you. If she has to work late and return home late, then it might be she’s avoiding you and its high time you took the cue.
4. She tries to hook you up with another of her friends. If she attempts to hook you up with one of her friends, or suggests talking to one of her friends, it is a clear sign that she doesn’t want to get romantically involved with you despite the fact that you’re so much in love with her. At least she thinks you’re a catch though so that’s at least a plus, otherwise she wouldn’t be recommending you to her friends.
5. She avoids all physical contact.
Avoiding physical contact is a sign that’s observable everywhere.
Example ~ You’re walking down the street and you try to hold hands and she awkwardly pulls her hand away.
6. Talks about other guys to you. Talking about other guys to you, means she doesn’t see you as a potential mate. Instead, she sees you as just a friend, or as one of the girls.
7. She never initiates anything. Girl love to chase, they like the feeling of earning a guys attention. For that reason, if she isn’t doing any chasing what so ever, she’s does not like you.
8. Nothing communicates more than body language. If her body language is all closed down, then she doesn’t like you, or feel comfortable with you.
9. She doesn’t flirt with you. If she isn’t playful around you, complimentary of your good qualities and if she never teases you, I’m sorry to say but she isn’t flirting with you at all.
And you’ll notice this by her reactions and responses to your messages or statements that are flirty.
She may thank you and deliver the most basic and polity reply to you.
But, you won’t find her being naughty, sexy or reciprocal.
Not because she’s shy. If she were, you’d know it and she’d say it.
She’s not flirting with you because she doesn’t want to give you the wrong idea.
Otherwise, it’s just one of the many signs she doesn’t like you.
10. She’s seeing other guys. The minute a woman really starts to like a guy, I mean Really fall for him, everyone else will take a backseat and he will be a priority.
Once she gets the guy, she’ll drop the rest like a sack of potatoes.
Unfortunately, when you find her entertaining other guys as well as dating them, it could mean a number of things.
Either she’s not ready for a relationship, she wants to casually date, she doesn’t like you or she hasn’t decided how she feels about you as yet.
11. She disappears on you. Getting ghosted absolutely sucks. It’s horrible because you often don’t see it coming and you’re left with so many unanswered questions.
A less extreme version of ghosting is when she regularly disappears on you. I’m talking days to weeks.
She comes back at times, replying to your barrage of messages but provides little to no real explanation for where she’s been.
When a woman exhibits flakey behavior like this, even over text, the sirens in your head should be going off.
12. She just sounds bored. If you’re talking to a girl and her responses seem less than enthusiastic, that might be the first sign that you’re losing your chance to be something more with her.
13. She’s happy being single. And she’s said this to you or her friends multiple times. Whenever she sees a couple arguing or breaking up, her first response is, “Thank God I don’t have a boyfriend.” No, she’s not hinting that you should sweep her off her feet and say that you will be different from most men. In all probability, she is either genuinely happy she’s single or hinting to you that she’s not interested in a relationship with you. In either scenario, you should just let her be.