How to know a good husband material, who’ll love you for real.
If your man has these quality in him and show it to you, it can be evident that he is soon ready to wife you up and walk down the aisle. it takes just patience.
A relationship before marriage does not require greater commitment, duties, and responsibilities. But marriage is a completely different kind of relationship. It’s a huge decision to decide who you want to share the rest of your life with.
1. Communication is key. If he wants to reach a mutual resolution and is willing to compromise, then he might just be ready to be the guy you want to spend the rest of your life with. If he runs away from the tough stuff or does not want to talk about trivial issues, how will he react a couple of years down the road when the two of you have to tackle life’s surprises together? Believe it or not, watching a rom-com together can strengthen your relationship. It might not be his first choice, but he’s willing to consider what you want and not just think about himself. Studies have shown that couples who watched romantic movies together then discussed them, had a reduced chance of divorce than other couples.
2. He introduces you to his close mutual. If you’re getting invited to family events by your man and they have heard about you, you’re in. Does he put you in the corner or does he bring you around for introductions?
If he wants the people who mean a lot to him to know who you are, that might just be a sign that you mean a lot to him too. He will want to meet the people who are important in your life, and he will make efforts to get along with them. Someone who is thinking about a future together understands that if he wants you in his life, the people you care about will probably be around for a while too.
3. When something good happens to you, you want to tell your best friend. If something terrible happens to you, your bestie is usually the first person you think of venting to. And if your bestie is your boyfriend, all the better. You need to be with someone you want to share your life with, both the good and the bad.
4. He loves your good qualities and accepts and embraces the bad without making you feel guilty for having flaws.
You don’t need to hide your true self from him and put on a front in order to be what you think he wants. You can share your true self and be vulnerable and feel safe doing so, knowing that if anything it will make him feel even closer to you.
5. He is there for you when you need him, even if it’s inconvenient for him. A partnership will sometimes require sacrifice and compromise. Life is unpredictable and unexpected. You can’t predict what will happen and nothing can possibly go as planned 100% of the time. A guy who is husband-material will be there for you when you need him, he will be in it with you, he will be your partner in whatever happens and will weather the storm with you, even though he might prefer to stay in the sunshine.
6. This one seems so obvious yet it’s so often overlooked. If he is going to be your life partner, you have to make sure you both are on the same page when it comes to issues that matter. And if you aren’t on the same page, then make sure he respects where you stand (and vice versa) and that you both are willing to work together to reach a mutually fulfilling middle ground. This can refer to religion, core values, lifestyle preferences, where you want to live, whether you want to have children.
7. He’s trustworthy. You feel safe being open and honest with him and are not afraid of him violating that trust or using anything against you. You trust that he won’t leave you unexpectedly, that he is genuine, that he does mean what he says. You don’t feel an underlying sense of suspicion, like he has some ulterior motives. You trust that he cares about you deeply and would never intentionally hurt you.
8. He support you physically and mentally, A sign of good husband material to marry is when he is fully ready to support you physically and mentally. He doesn’t belittles you because of all your flaws. This man will not only see your outer appearance. He truly loves you from the bottom of his heart.
9. He’s a gentleman and he treats you right. It’s so important to marry a man who knows how to treat you right. You need to avoid men who treat you harshly. You don’t want to spend the rest of your life being shouted at or pushed around. What you need is a man who treats you like a gentleman.
10. Look out for a man who is responsible. A true gentleman would never run away from his problems. He will face them with full responsibility. Being responsible is a trait that a husband must have. Spending the rest of your life with an irresponsible man will not make your marriage a happy one.
11. He’s loyal to you. You can’t buy loyalty out of a man. It’s a character that must come naturally for him. Everybody wants a loyal husband. That’s one of the things that make a marriage sacred, being loyal to one another.
12. He values your happiness. A good husband material is someone who cares about your wellbeing, especially your happiness. He should be willing to do anything to make you smile. You need a man who tries as hard as he can to never make you feel sad or disappointed. It shows that he truly loves you.
13. This is a great sign of good husband material to marry. A man who loves you will not have a problem making sacrifices to you. He will do it in a heartbeat. In his life, you matter the most. He never wants to lose you so he will do a lot to keep you by his side. This kind of man will be a husband that cares for you for the rest of his life.
14. He trust you absolutely. Your husband will be your teammate in love, life, and family. If you trust him without reservation, this is a fantastic sign that he is marriage material. Not only does this indicate that you can trust him to be honest and forthright, it lets you know that he will honor his marriage commitments. In a world with a frighteningly high divorce rate, this is an important quality to look for in a spouse.
15. He is a God fearing person. Finally, marriage is sacred. When you promise to marry someone, you also pledge to God that you will love him or her for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, and in sickness and in health. Thus, if your man always obeys and loves God, then that’s a clear sign that he will be a great husband.
16. He knows his worth, he has goals, and most importantly, he works on those plans.