How to know another girl want to steal your Boyfriend / Man.
If your relationship is starting to dwindle, and you feel like your partner could potentially find happiness somewhere else, maybe it’s time to put the spark back in the romance. Increasing the amount of attention and affection you give your partner can be all they need to feel happy and satisfied in the relationship again.
1. Watch him and her deeply, Do they seem to hang out? If she always seems to barge into your conversations or hang out with him, this is a bad sign! This could (doesn’t mean is happening) but may mean he’s going to cheat on you or dump you for her.
To deal with this, if you’re in a serious relationship and you both truly have feelings for each other then ask him for a serious talk and just tell him what you think is going on and ask him to stop hanging out with her.
If he respects you and does love you he will stop and do what you want, but keep a eye on him for a bit of time.
2. Someone who is after your partner is definitely going to want to make sure that they’re seeing your partner more than you are. If your partner seems to always been hanging out with one specific person whenever you check in on them, then it’s a definite sign that they’re probably viewing your partner as more than just a friend.
3. Someone who doesn’t respect your relationship is going to be overly affectionate with your partner in ways that often make you uncomfortable. If this person is touching your partner excessively on the arm, or giving them extremely long hugs, it’s most likely a sign that they’re seeking to move in and take your partner from you.
4. Constant texting. Again, your partner should be encouraged to have friends, make them, keep them, and communicate with them. But if someone is texting your partner at all hours of the night, every single day, constantly … they’re probably looking at them as more than a friend.
5. She presents herself as an innocent friend but deep down you know she is up to no good.
Even if you trust your boyfriend a hundred per cent, you start feeling anxious whenever she is around him.
6. She starts coming up with excuses to see him. Once she has established some sort of friendship with both of you, she starts finding excuses to see him and be alone with him.
When she has problems with her car, she calls your boyfriend. When something breaks down in her house, he is the first person she thinks of.
All of a sudden, it seems like your man is the only man she knows who can help her when she is need.
7. If you and your boyfriend ever get into a fight, she practically begs him to talk to her about whatever is going on. Why? Because she’s already gained his trust, therefore, she knows she’ll be able to sway his opinion on whatever issue he’s dealing with. She suggests the two of you take time apart and may even speak poorly about you to him. Additionally, if she’s your ‘friend’ and you talk to her about what you two are fighting about, she may give you bad advice as well. She’s never rooting for you and your boyfriend to stay together and suggests the best thing you two can do is break up.
8. She’ll spread lies about you. Speaking of hurting people, if she’s malicious enough, she might start spreading lies about you. Of course, she’d never act as though she’s being catty, she’d act as if she “cares about his well-being.” Her goal is to make him question your relationship, therefore, she’ll try to make him doubt the trust you two have built.
9. If they are texting back and forth especially late at night.
The only kinds of texts that come late at night are booty texts. It doesn’t mean that your person is cheating on you, but it also doesn’t mean he’s not capable of it. Why on earth is your significant other texting back and forth with someone late at night? I mean sure, we all get messages from our friends at all hours of the night. But no matter who your boyfriend is texting he should be able to text them in front of you — not that you are looking at their phone because you aren’t. If your boyf grabs his phone as soon as it chimes and takes it into another room or cups their hand over the screen or otherwise moves to another room to respond and dialogue with someone, you can be certain that somebody is coming for your man.
10. She always at his disposal. She’s making him dinner, running errands and takes his momma to church as if she doesn’t have her own man to fulfill girlfriend duties for. Oh wait, she doesn’t because she’s plotting on yours. If your man has a friend like this, you have to question if she has respect for boundaries. Anyone with good intentions and common sense will respect when they have to fall back on the girlfriend responsibilities when there is an actual girlfriend around to do those things.