How to make someone realized you truly love them, Number 6 my favorite
Feeling ignored, neglected and unwanted are the most painful things to feel in a relationship, especially if we truly care about the person.
They say that the worst loneliness is the one we feel next to the person we love.
1. Express your feelings to them using their Love language. What’s a love language?
It’s how you as an individual give and receive love.
Once you and your partner know which of these the other values most, it can be a lot easier to understand how to show each other love.
2. One of the reasons men pull away is a lack of trust or feeling that there isn’t any of it in a relationship.
Show him that he has your trust. Show him that you trust him with your body, with your emotions, with your fears.
There’s no heavier bond than fear and hope. Sharing your biggest emotions and horrors, alongside love, is something no man could turn his head away from.
3. Choose them over your friends. Nothing says I want to be with you more than your significant other choosing you over their friends.
4. Show gratitude. Say thank you every day for even the littlest of things.
5. Tell him what you feel. Open communication is always the key to a good and healthy relationship. If you start feeling like he doesn’t value you anymore as his partner, you need to speak up. Be honest about what you feel. Express your grievances. Be specific.
However, you may not always focus on the negative. Emphasize that you’re telling all of these things to him because you want your relationship to work. You want to stay honest with him. By expressing your feelings, you are helping your boyfriend realize his lacking as well as giving him a chance to make it up to you.
6. Show him how he shows You. Everyone has a unique way of expressing love. Likewise, everyone has a different way of feeling it. Try a few different methods of showing your love and see which ones he responds to the most. Once you’ve got him figured out, do more of those kinds of things.
7. Perform random acts of kindness. For some people, words are nice, but they go in one ear and out the other. While some people love hearing how much you love them, others don’t “get” it until you put those words into actions. Sure, you probably do all sorts of things already, but if you’ve been together for a long time or you’re new at relationships and don’t know what to do yet, little actions can go a long way. Do random little things for him that you might apply to a stranger. Do specific little things for him you know he’d appreciate that you wouldn’t do for a stranger.
8. Whatever you do, don’t try to force it. You can’t make yourself love someone. That’s a fact. You can give feelings the time to develop naturally, but there are no shortcuts.
Be open to the possibility of love if it comes and try to identify any ways in which you may be blocking genuine affection from blossoming.
9. Create emotional intimacy and build a stronger bond. Creating an emotional intimacy is important. You can do it by sharing stories and showing emotions and just talking together, crying or laughing with your partner. An emotional intimacy strengthen the bond between a couple because it makes you feel close to each other by sharing your wants, emotions, and dreams. You have an emotional intimacy by sharing, and by making it safe for your partner to share with you. You have an emotional intimacy by allowing love, compassion, and trust to override fear and insecurity.