How to make someone stay in love with you
When you truly love someone just want to stay with them forever, sometimes not easy but with few things you doing right can make them stay with you forever if they really want to stay in your life. Love is a beautiful thing.
1. Love each other unconditionally. Sometimes it really is just that simple.
2. Accept that relationships come with obligations. You might not want to do everything your partner wants you to do with him, work events, seeing a band he likes, even errands but you also know it makes him happy to have you by his side, which makes doing those things totally worth it.
3. Forgive them. When you are with someone all the time, they are bound to occasionally say thoughtless things, or neglect you somehow. You will do it too.
Forgive them right away. It’s obvious that you need to say something if their behaviour has seriously upset you. But for minor stuff, practice instant forgiveness, and everyone will be the happier for it.
Couples that stay in love forgive each other for minor grievances.
Not harboring grievances is a key way we protect our relationships from internal threats.
4. Learn from other couples who have stayed together. Couples that stay together approach their problems in distinct ways.
When disconnected, they ache for reconciliation. They avoid blaming each other in arguments or disputes, meet one another’s needs (or at least try), parent each other a little, and understand that the future is unwritten and that their partner has no obligation to stay with them, which helps to avoid complacency.
5. Make sure You’re compatible with each other. Mutual compatibility is the 1 most important factor in whether love will blossom, and whether a relationship will go the distance.
If you’re not compatible with each other, the relationship isn’t going to last. If you are compatible, things will work between you even when times are tough and things get hard.
6. Have many sources of happiness. To keep him in love with you, you need to keep being you. Have a fun and fulfilling life outside of the relationship don’t let it be your only source of happiness. Maintain your friendships, keep up with your hobbies, have many sources of fulfillment. This keeps a relationship fresh and interesting because it keeps you interesting.
7. Choose wisely, Who you choose ultimately determines if your relationship will succeed or fail. Choose someone compatible who has the same values and vision for the future as you.
8. Don’t chase him or force things, You can’t force love. When you’re with the right person, you won’t have to “manage” everything to make the relationship flow, and you won’t feel like you need to try to win him over.
9. Be a woman in his corner, See the full him, the man he is and the man he wants to be and accept and appreciate all of it. Support him, admire him, and believe in him.
10. Love him the way he wants to be loved, Observe how he shows love for you and talk with him to learn what his love language is. Love him the way he experiences love instead of how you do.
11. To keep him in love with you, you need to keep being you. Have a fun and fulfilling life outside of the relationship. You can’t extract happiness from a relationship, happiness is something you bring into the relationship.
12. Be your best self, Be your best self physically and emotionally. Be physically fit and healthy, and deal with your issues so you bring your best and happiest self into the relationship, making it one your guy wants to stay in.