How to make your boyfriend to start missing you right now and everyday
The first step is to be a girl who is worth missing. You need to show up and be your best self. Love everything about yourself and your life and he’ll love you too.
Laugh hard, love hard, and give yourself what you need to be happy. When you are out there doing your own thing and being fabulous, it’s hard for a man to ignore that.
Get inside his head. If you really want your guy to miss you when you’re apart, then you have to get inside his head and understand what makes him tick.
Find something that will remind him of you, even when you aren’t alone.
By triggering his feelings for you when you aren’t even around, he’s going to start missing you then and there.
Make him feel like a hero If you make your man feel like a hero, he’ll miss you like crazy whenever you’re apart.
1. Don’t always be available for him. Obviously, when you’re in love with someone, you want to spend a lot of time with that person. But to create a feeling to miss you, you need to sometimes not be with him. You don’t always have to give up all your time for him. Your boyfriend is not going to miss you if you’re always available. Find things that you can put into yourself. Create your own space and time away from him. While it is important to spend time together to win his heart, it is equally important to give some space so that he’ll realize how special you are and how much he really misses you.
2. Hang out with your friends. You don’t have to hang out with him all the time. You should also catch up with your friends often. Plan a girls’ night out or a girl’s trip, then share with him some fun moments with your friends. After spending a few days away from him, he may be happy you’re having a good time but he will also become jealous. If he sees how much fun you’re having, he’s going to want to come along on your next adventure. This way, you can also balance out the equation and do something without him which will ultimately make him miss you.
3. Highlight the fun arts of your life using social media. If you want him to miss you, you can use social media to your advantage. Update your social media feed so he can see all the fun you’re having. Guys are definitely more visual creatures so give him something good to look it and he’ll be hooked, which brings you to the next step. But make sure you do not fabricate fake posts, just be you, be fun, and be authentic.
4. Wait for some time before returning his texts and calls. Another way to make your boyfriend miss you is by not instantly responding to his texts and calls. Show him that you have another life going around. So, whenever he calls or texts you randomly, make him wait for some time before answering it. This way, he will miss you more than you thought he could be.
5. Find a signature scent that will remind him of you. Simply, wear your signature scent whenever you meet your boyfriend so that slowly he will start recognizing you with that smell. As much as possible, use the top quality brand of perfume, shampoo, or lotion. Just imagine yourself resting on his shoulder or chest, and leaving behind your beautiful scent on his body, this will leave him thinking about you every time he smells something even faintly similar.
6. Cook a delicious meal for him. Impress your boyfriend by making home-cooked delicious dishes for him. His taste buds will surely be missing the food you always make for him. If you still don’t know how to cook, then it’s time for you to learn a new skill.
7. Go on a weekend getaway without him.
Anything that doesn’t include him will keep him at bay and leave him wanting for more. Take a weekend off and go by yourself or with friends. Just relax, treat yourself, and enjoy. Once you come back, you can be sure he will be more than glad to see you.
8. Let him go with his friends. Don’t worry about him enjoying the free time with his friends. Of course, giving him space to enjoy is going to make you look confident and less clingy. He may seem to enjoy it, but eventually, your boyfriend will crave more time with you. So, the next time he tries to come up with excuses to hang out with his friends, let him go. If he wants to go on a boys’ trip, allow him. The more time he is away from you, the more he will realize what he’s missing. He might think his friends are important and deserves his time but he will soon learn that he can’t spend his lifetime with only them, he needs you.
9. Invest in yourself. Treat yourself to a new makeup look, dress up for him, or get a new haircut. It will leave you attractive and unforgettable in your boyfriend’s eyes and mind even after you leave. He’ll start thinking of you and wanting to be closer to you. This will work especially if you’re getting attention from other guys around you. So, invest in yourself and make yourself feel good to make your guy miss you.
10. Bring back the mystery and suspense.
Try not to share everything you’re thinking or feeling. Rather than letting him get used to your routine, challenge him with new activities and give him more of the fun and positive associations he is enjoying. Remind him of your courting stage where everything was still a mystery between the two of you.
11. Be independent. Getting a little more independent and less reliant on him will make him miss you more. When you stop reaching out to him for the silliest of things, he’ll start to wonder and that, I bet, will be in your favor.
12. Be a jolly girlfriend. Who would miss a boring girlfriend? If you’re fun to be with and you always bring a smile to your guy, then definitely he will miss you when he doesn’t see you. Your cheerful and charming face will always be in his mind wherever he will go.
13. Make him realize how lucky he is to have you. Make your guy realize how valuable your worth is. Let him know that you’re one of a kind and losing you will make him regret it big time. If your boyfriend will realize that you’re someone to be treasured and kept for, surely he cannot get you out of his mind.
14. Always be that sweet, loving and caring girlfriend to him.
Of course, the best thing that will be missed by guys is the extraordinary love and care that their girlfriends are giving them. If you really want your boyfriend to miss you deeply, then make him fall in love with you deeply. Always give him your tender loving care. Make him happy when he’s sad, be at his side when he needs support, nurse him when he’s sick, understand him when he makes mistakes, be faithful to him, and love him for who he really is.