How to make your girlfriend happy when she is sad
1. Give her small surprises. At first, small surprises may not seem like they are very significant. However, they can actually go a long way when it comes to making her feel better. A surprise shows that you were thinking about her during the day, and that you care enough about her to get her a gift to make her feel good. This little boost of self-esteem and show of affection may help to lift her from her mood.
Some examples of things that you could use for small surprises are chocolate bars, roses, a cute little trinket or even her favorite snack. Anything that you think she will like will probably work.
2. Ask her what’s wrong. No matter what your opinion is, keep it to yourself. Let her vent and get the story out, just nodding and adding a small comment when necessary. If she doesn’t want to tell you, don’t pressure her. Some girls don’t like to talk about why they’re so upset. If this is the case, just tell her that you care and let her cry it out.
3. Take her on a special date. Taking your girlfriend to a really fancy restaurant can help to make her feel special and cared for. Maybe all she needs is a good wining and dining. Some great quality food and drink may just lift her spirits. Most women love any excuse to get all dressed up to go out, and simply having a reason to look great can be enough to cheer her up.
6. Cuddle with her. As much as most girls normally love and need cuddling, when they are feeling down about something, their craving for it can go way up. Hugs, after all, are a great remedy for a ton of stuff like negative emotions, stress, and even tiredness. Give her one long cuddle session, and the spring in her step should be back in no time.
7. Show your concern for her. Show your concern toward her. Let her know that it doesn’t make you feel good whenever you see her in that way. At least allow you to know her problems.
Keeping it to herself will only hurt her. So ask her to speak up and let you help. Sometimes only showing concern is enough for people.
8. Tell her to remain positive. Help her to stay positive during this difficult period. It’ll be the best thing that you can do for her.
If she looks toward you for some advice. Tell her that things will get sorted out. No matter what happens, you are always going to be there for me. You are strong and positive person. This will make her feel better.
9. Do things she likes to do. When a girl is gloomy, you have to think in her way. Do things she likes to do a lot. If she is a shopaholic person, then go out shopping with her.
Bring her the favorite ice cream it’ll cool her down. Bring back a smile on her face. Tell her how beautiful she looks when she smiles. If the weather is good, then take her to the beach or some places which will make her feel wonderful.
You can also make her happy by doing what she likes the most. In this way, you can get her attention and can make her happy too, when she is sad.
10. Cook food for her. People usually ask how to make a girl happy. By showing some friendly gestures will make her feel pleased. So by saying friendly gestures I mean to cook food for her.
One says it right “The way to the heart is through the stomach.” Cook her favorite dish or a simple breakfast will work. As it is your gestures which will make her feel pleasant instantly.
11. Just be there for her. We can’t help but feel stressed out or just downright sad at times. Although you are in a relationship to feel happy and positive, you will inevitably have to deal with a partner who is down from time to time. However, your ability to cheer her up and pull her out of a bad mood will be a testament of how good you are as a boyfriend. It does not even have to be a daunting task! Just choose from the list of suggestions we have and bring that smile back on her face.
12. Listen this important, be a good listener to your girl. Approach your girlfriend and tell her that you want to know what is bothering her. She might be reluctant at first, but be patient with her. There could be a lot of pent up emotions in her and she just needs a way to let them all out and you could be her way of doing so without doing something she might regret later. Remember that you are there to listen to her, not be her savior or solve her problems. Simply let her talk and do not interrupt her. She might feel a lot better just by telling you about what has been keeping her down.