Ladies 17 ways to know a real man who won’t play you or hurt you.
This life is a journey and we all are somewhere on our path. A real man is honest about where he is at in his development. He doesn’t pretend to be wiser or more evolved than he actually is nor does he shrink so that others won’t feel insecure around him. He knows his strengths and his weaknesses and not ashamed of either.
A real man has the capacity to light up the room. A real man embraces life.
A real man accepts his fate but doesn’t become a victim of it.
1. A real man doesn’t hide his feelings and intentions. He is not afraid to be gentle nor afraid to be sad. He is in touch with his emotions and is able to express them. He has the courage to live his dream and the space to listen compassionately.
2. You feel like he gets you. Having a strong emotional connection with your man is a definite sign of true love. If you feel like he just gets the way you tick, that he understands what drives you and what you really want in life.
3. A real man does not hold back. When he makes love he opens up to all his rawness and all his tenderness and he gives his woman everything he has got. He does not shy away from intimacy. He can penetrate his woman so hard and deeply that she can feel that he is entering her soul. He aims for her heart. He makes her feel like a princess.
4. He cares about your happiness. A big part of loving someone is caring about that their well being. If your man truly loves you, he will make little efforts to make you happy all the time.
5. You can count on him. True love is about having each other’s back. It’s about supporting each other through thick and thin. When you’re in a stressful situation or simply stuck with a problem.
6. He stands up for his relationship at times friends, family and even strangers ask inappropriate things or make improper remarks about your relationship, like saying you are not a good couple.
In those cases, a real man stands up for himself and his partner and defends the legitimacy and integrity of the relationship. Even when they are his peers, he speaks up and stands his ground to protect his relationship. This says he can express himself in the presence of others, protect his woman and act as an authoritative man.
7. He makes plans with you and follows through with them. I know, I know, I must be yanking your chain right?
Again, No — I’m really not.
There are actually men out there who will even make the plans themselves.
8. A real man knows that doing good is its own reward. A guy who knows his way around the kitchen. A real man knows how important it is to make a girl feel like a princess.And isn’t afraid to admit when he is wrong.
9. A real man has integrity. And while some people don’t consider this to be important, this is quite an important factor in determining whether he’s being a real man or not.
10. Real men don’t. Boys are the ones who can’t decide whether to fully commit or not. They’re the ones who go for a girl on one day and switch to others on the weekends.
A real man remains dedicated to you and makes sure that you know this. Ladies, real men will never play games that will hurt you. If they’re not interested, they’ll let you know.
11. Mutual appreciation is an important ingredient in the glue that holds a relationship together. It’s not only about the big things, either. A man who would make a good long term partner should show appreciation for even the small things you do.
Lack of appreciation will discourage even the kindest person from taking an extra step for you in the future, or showing you appreciation in return.
If someone appreciates you, you will know it. If they don’t you’ll always be wondering if they do.
12. A real man compromises. No great relationship was ever built on the foundation of? A man who is just playing the field will have no reason to sacrifice his own self-interest for somebody unless he feels something deeper for them.
When we begin to develop love for someone, we want to see them happy, even if that means putting our own self interests aside for the sake of theirs.
Her happiness becomes our happiness.
13. A real man is self controlled. If someone forces you to react, you are not in control of yourself. So, if another person’s actions force your hand, someone else is in control of you.
That’s dangerous. A real man is not controlled by emotions. He is not controlled by others. Despite the lies of the world, this is true strength. Strength that comes from within. Strength that comes from God. Self control breeds a life with less regret and more stability.
A real man values self control.
14. A man looks for a woman with intelligence, who is supportive, grounded and encompasses a shared set of values when choosing a partner. A boy cares mostly only for girls who are hot, wild and exciting.
15. This is the first aspect women should look for in a man, for if a man cannot respect a woman, he just does not qualify. Notice how he talks about other women. Notice his opinions and views regarding women in general. You’ll know a lot as to how he’ll treat you in the relationship. He should respect you on every level- your personality, your values, your religious beliefs, your emotional needs, your physical needs, your general outlook regarding life, your flaws and your past.
16. He’ll tell you when he’s upset. He’ll tell you when he needs time and space or if he’s upset regarding an issue rather than behave indifferently.
17. He’ll consider your needs over his. His ultimate deal is to see you happy and comfortable. He won’t mind losing his comfort to keep that going. He’ll take that extra job, if need be, to get you the things you need or surprise you on a holiday you’ve been wanting to go on.