Hey there! We’re so excited to bring to you amazing employment opportunity in Nestle Corporation. If you believe you have the pre-requisite qualifications and skills that would enable you to move the country to land your dream job, then this is perfect for you.
About the Company
Nestlé is a Swiss multinational food and beverage company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues.
Nestlé was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestlé to provide an infant formula to babies who were not being breastfed. The company grew steadily throughout the 20th century and expanded its product offerings beyond its early condensed milk and infant formula products.
In 1905, Nestle became a joint-stock company and issued shares that were available on the open market.
Nestle is currently seeking to hire passionate, goal-oriented, and talented personnel to join their dynamic team of material handlers. Applicants are enjoyed to have outstanding customer service skills, goal-oriented, and impeccable interpersonal skills
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a passionate and reliable team member
- Foster the delivery of excellent customer service to all
- Effective cleaning and organization of the warehouse
- Taking and fulfilling of customers order effectively
- Handle the proper stocking of the materials in the warehouse
- Handle the movement of products within the warehouse
- Work along with others in the effective loading of products to trucks
- Ensure proper and effective storage of materials in the warehouse
- Strict adherence to established organizations protocols
- Diligently perform all other assigned responsibilities
Job Skills and Requirements
- Pay strong attention to details
- A reliable and effective team player
- Have effective communication skills
- Must possess superb customer service skills
- Efficient organization and management skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Efficient time management skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Capable of lifting heavy objects as may be required
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid training
- Opportunities for career advancements
- Paid time off
- Free medical and health insurance