It’s no secret that long-distance relationships are difficult. They take hard work, dedication, and commitment, and they can take some time to get right – a fact that can scare couples off from even wanting to try. “It’s hard to make it work sometimes but it is possible”
Being in a distance relationship is not easy to be honest, distance is another point to relativize. Keep in mind that it won’t last. One day or another, things will change, and you will finally live with your partner.
Most people think that long distance relationship is just wasting of time because the percentage of failure is higher than success, you may need a commitment from both of you to make this relationship works.
Whenever you work hard on your relationship, you want to get your significant one great experiences and romantic memories. You want to make her life better, brighter, and more exciting. To achieve this goal, listen to her when she talks to you and make sure you listen and pay attention to her. It’s obvious that a man has to try to be sweet to his woman he cares about. If he is rude to her all the time or doesn’t show that he is interested in her, then she will not miss him.
Give her unique experience, give her an experience that she can remember only you by. But be unique with the experience and you can even make it something she has never done before or something she has always wanted to try but just never got around to it.
1. Be as reliable as you can be with her. Always make sure that you show her consistency and reliability. When you say that you’re going to be there for her, be there. Show up. Prove to her that you are a man of your word.
2. Make sure she has fun whenever the two of you are together. Make sure she knows that it’s always a good idea for her to be spending time with you. She isn’t going to miss you if you just keep on giving her negative vibes whenever you’re around one another.
Also Make sure that the two of you get to spend time apart. You know what they say about the heart absence makes it grow fonder. If you keep spending all of your time together, how are you going to get her to miss you?
How to make her miss you badly is not to be around her all of the time. The more you show her that you are attached to her, the less she will miss you. Remember that if you truly want her to value your presence, you will need to give her a chance to experience your absence. Of course, spending some time together is a great way to show your feelings but you should not suffocate her as well.
3. Give her something that belongs to you, Your favorite perfume or your hoodie can make for one of the best personal gifts ever. Even when you are not around your stuff will remind her of you always. This works the best in a long distance relation.
4. Be her best friend, last but not the least, be her best friend. Girls oftentimes love with their best friends. A best friend she can share her each and everything of her life and the obviously she will miss you while you will not be with her. She will miss to talk to you. She will think all the time for you.
5. Be a fun person, one more important tip is to be a fun person to spend some time with. Make sure she is having fun every time she is with you and enjoys talking to you. If you make her smile and laugh when she is bored or sad, she will be sure to miss you. Whenever you have such an opportunity, take her on great dates and adventures so that she could feel happy with you and miss you when you are not around. Be creative. Arrange a picnic, going to the movies or street fairs to make her interested in something. You can also play your favorite games, go dancing, attend a concert together. Just make sure that it will be fun.
6. Treat her well and special, Bro – If you treat her well, she will feel special. You might notice that as a result, she will start to miss you if she hasn’t already. If there is a strong enough mutual spark there between the two of you and if you treat her well, then she will be sure to respond well to your gestures and efforts and she will miss you when you are not there in the room with her. Remember to never take her for granted and always make the effort to treat her like the special lady that she is. She will appreciate being respected by you.
7. During video call, stop being annoying and dramatic, make everything better for him, i know you want him to miss you but why making him feel uncomfortable each you call or text him, any single moment you have to chat or call him – make that moment sweet and beautiful. Once a man cool with you and realized can talk to you feeling better he will like to always want talk to you because he’s missing you. Stop being a drama queen, it won’t take you and your relationship anywhere.
Sometimes remind him those moments you discovered he was so happy and crazy, remind him those fun’s you catch with him – those moments you know he really love about you. Be calculative and remind him those beautiful crazy moments, when you are reminding him those moments use that moment to tell him how much you love him and how much you miss him, wash his brain with sweet talks, those talks remain in his heart, am a man writing this article, I know what talking about – code him and he will always miss you. Remember too much of everything is bad, don’t over do it.
8. Send him pictures to make him miss you, Send him sweet pictures of you to make him think about you. There might be certain kinds of clothes that he may want to see you in. Indulge in his fantasies and tease him by sending raunchy pictures of you in various costumes to make him go crazy and to miss you. But be sure that you really trust your boyfriend before doing this. Only do so if you are comfortable enough and not because of compulsion.
9. Always be that sweet, loving and caring girlfriend to him, Of course, the best thing that will be missed by guys are the extraordinary love and care that their girlfriends are giving them. If you really want your boyfriend to miss you deeply, then make him fall in love with you deeply. Always give him your tender loving care. Make him happy when he’s sad, be at his side when he needs support, nurse him when he’s sick, understand him when he makes mistakes, be faithful to him, and love him for who he really is. Use these clever ways to make your guy miss you and love you more. After all, if he truly loves you, he will miss you every single day.
10. There may come a time when you need to sacrifice something. If you are experiencing problems, do you need to sacrifice something to make it work? Sacrificing is different to compromising, because you are going to give something up. If your other half seems down, ask him or her why that is. There may be something they need you to give up to feel secure. Tread carefully here, there is no point in making yourself miserable.
11. Keep up to your commitments. If you promise something to each other- start immediately, and keep in mind that we receive what we give. Show them that they make you happy, strong, and confident and vice versa. Be their supporting pillar, not the discouraging power.
12. Always apply – no silent treatment – policy. Silence is the worst thing you could possibly do to your relationship and long distance lover. The truth is, all of us tend to get into dark fantasies if we are worried about something (even if we deny it ). Silence over distance will only get your partner worried and make them question if you already on your way out.
13. The fact that it is easier to be deceitful in a long distance relationship makes trust even more important. You can drive yourself crazy wondering what the other person is doing and who they are doing it with if you don’t trust them. This may cause you to be angry for no reason, or to text or call them constantly because you are insecure. If you have issues trusting your significant other, ask yourself why. If it is because people have betrayed you in the past, you will have to learn to move on from it. If it is something your significant other has done to break your trust, you have two choices. Either forgive them and move on, or forget them and move on.
14. Show them that you are willing to wait because they’re worth it. Make them feel loved especially if you’re going through a tough time. There will always be challenges that will test your love for each other and the only thing that you have to do is to hold on and wait for the storm to pass. At least you know that after it’s all over, you didn’t give up and you’re still there, holding each other’s hands. Show them that you’ll wait for them and you’ll be strong to overcome every obstacle that comes your way.
15. Not everyone survives a long distance relationship not because they’re not in love but simply because they cannot accept the changes that come with it. If you think you’re one of the couples who think that things should still be the same even if you’re miles away from each other, then prepare to be disappointed.
In a long distance relationship, you have to make adjustments. Be reminded that your partner’s life will no longer revolve around you no matter how much they want it to. They have to go to work/school, to socialize or just to live a normal life without the restrictions and inhibitions set by a possessive and overprotective partner.
16. When you talk more often to each other you’ll maintain the required level of intimacy to sustain the relationship. Is not about talking frequently – what matters how you keep everything beautiful, partners can be communicating daily but full of troubles and arguments. In a distance relationship, any opportunity you have to communicate with your partner, please make beautiful, tell each other sweet things, create good moments and make each other happy rather than qureeling. The more you keep having problems with your partner, automatically pushing them away.
17. You might not believe it, but the moment you start lying, your partner will start to feel that something is wrong. No matter how good of a liar you are, you can never completely hide when something is up. It might be a change in your behavior, your schedule, or two or three lies running into each other; whatever it is, your partner will notice. And that kind of lying is something you will never be able to repair.
18. Don’t put yourself in situations that will lead to extra temptation to cheat! Don’t start hanging out alone every weekend with the same attractive co-worker. Don’t go out to bars with your friends and drink a lot if you know that you get extra flirty after a few. Bottom line? Know yourself. Know your limits, and then stay a couple of steps away from those limits.
19. Be Patient. There’s no doubt you’ll have days when your long distance relationship seems especially difficult. You might even be tempted to do something impulsive—like quit your job or drop out of school—just so you can be together with the person you love.
While that might sound romantic, remember there’s an important reason you’re living far away from the person you love right now. That reason may hinge on a professional, financial, or family situation that needs to play out properly until the timing is right for you both to be together geographically.
Don’t let months or years of progress go to waste out of impatience to finally be together. Your relationship will be stronger in the long run if you finish what you’ve started and finish it well.
20. Trust very important: Don’t let doubts ruin what you have. Trust your partner especially if you know deep inside that you’re just being paranoid. Stop making up stories in your head and listen to the real story. You have all the right to ask questions but give your significant other the chance to explain their side.
21. Never make them feel alone and unwanted. Especially after a fight or an argument. Never say something that will hurt them, something that will make them feel that you don’t care about how they feel. It’s natural to be angry or to feel hurt but choose your words well.
Don’t let them feel more alone and don’t take them for granted just because you disagreed on something. It’s hard enough to be in an long distance relationship; don’t waste your time and energy fighting over petty and trivial things.
22. Don’t hide anything. Don’t hide things from your partner. Don’t hide things from your partner that you think might bother them, as it’ll only make things tricky when they eventually, inevitably, find out. If they discover you’re hiding things or giving them an edited version of the truth, they’re quite within their rights to start wondering what else you’re not being entirely honest about.
Think carefully about what could be a potential worry for your partner, like drunken nights out with your mates or being at the same event as an ex and make sure you tell them in advance what your plans are.
Even if you know it’s not a big deal and don’t think it’s worth mentioning, if you know it’ll be a big deal to them, make sure you’re upfront about it, reassuring them that there’s nothing to worry about.