Type of guys should never date to avoid fake relationship and heart breaks
1. The serial cheater. This is definitely a guy to avoid. He’ll lie and slither his way into you heart, as well as the hearts of all the other women in town. If you’re into a guy who already has a girlfriend, but he cheats on her with you, it’s time to wake up and walk out. If he cheated with you, he’ll probably cheat on you, too.
2. The set in his ways guy. Dating someone who refuses to do anything new will lead to a relationship that is both boring and one-sided. Stop thinking that he will eventually change and open up to your hobbies. These men will only become more rigid over time.
3. Don’t date a bad boy non matter how sweet to you. He can be fun, have plenty of stories and people who admire him. Bad boys are fun to flirt but not to date. Because of the habits that make him a bad boy, he will get you in trouble.
4. Someone who scared to commit, He can be nice respectful and fun but there’s one thing wrong with him. He can’t seem to plan for the long term, nor can he commit. How can you build your life with this man?
5. Avoid a negative man, He is always negative and looks miserable. He keeps complaining and will quickly suck the life out of you. Stay away from him at all costs.
6. Over party party guy, He loves to party and from the looks of it, he is not ready to stop clubbing anytime soon. This type of man is hard to manage in a relationship as he seemingly has most of his fun in the night club. Do you think that it is worth going through all his drama?
7. Never date someone who makes promises and breaks promises on a consistent basis. Never date someone who looks down on your favorite bands, shows, and books.
8. Never date someone who refuses to put an official label on your relationship because they want to keep their options open. Never date someone who has zero interest in meeting your friends and family.
9. I need to watch sports all the time guy.
Many guys like watching sports, but this should never trump the responsibilities of a relationship or take precedence over family obligations. Women are advised to avoid a man who has a childish obsession with sports.
10. The selfish guy. Does the guy you’re dating only seem to care about himself? If you’re with someone who tends to put his needs first, show little interest in you and your passions, and who considers himself to be the greatest guy on the planet, it’s time to take note that you’re dating someone selfish and arrogant. When a guy has an over-inflated ego and tries to show you he’s an expert at everything, the advice you should heed is to stop dating him. While confidence is appealing, it’s not appealing to be with someone who has an overblown sense of self and who couldn’t care or be bothered by your needs and desires.
11. The guy who puts in no effort. When it comes to dating, the guy certainly isn’t the only one who should be putting in the effort. However, if you’re the one who always contacts him, has to set up the plans, and frequently feels as though you have to do everything to keep your connection afloat, this is a guy you should avoid. Both you and the guy you’re dating have to put in the work to spend time together and get to know each other. But when you’re doing all of the giving and getting nothing in return, this isn’t a healthy dynamic. If a guy seems to be indifferent when it comes to spending time with you, it’s time to spend your time with someone else.
12. Don’t date a guy who has girlfriend, It doesn’t matter how hot he is or how soon he’s planning on leaving his girlfriend. If he’s already in a relationship, then don’t make a move on him. If he cheats with you, he’ll cheat on you.
13. At your age, it is impossible to find a man who doesn’t have some kind of a romantic past. Besides, you wouldn’t even want an inexperienced guy you’d have to teach everything.
That said, it’s one thing if you meet a guy who’s got a few relationships behind him, yet completely different if you get involved with someone who has some unresolved issues from the past.
14. Never date somebody who hasn’t healed from their past. Getting into a relationship with this person might leave you devastated for they might end up comparing you to the person in their past. This will do more damage than good since they fail to recognise that you are not and cannot be that person.
The last thing you want to become is a man’s rebound and a third wheel in someone else’s on-and-off relationship, without even being aware of it.
15. Never date a person who never accepts their mistake. Taking the blame, owning up, showing up are all signs of a decent human being. Instead, passing the baton, making excuses for not showing up, not taking blame, etc. are all things that will come and bite you later on.
16. Mr. out of sight out of mind. This guy is sweet, charming, flirtatious, and basically everything you imagined him to be, while you’re around. But when you’re not around? Well, he’ll be that same sweet, charming, and flirtatious guy with the next girl. For him, it’s not about commitment, it’s about the moment. That’s definitely not a guy you can trust. Ever.
17. He criticizes you unnecessarily. Nothing you do pleases him. He doesn’t like the way you dress or the way you do your hair. He doesn’t like the way you do your make up. He criticizes your cooking and your cleaning. He hates your friends. While a little criticism in a relationship is normal, a jerk just makes it more of a habit than anyone else. When your boyfriend criticizes you for things that don’t bother you like your sense of style or your harmless routines, you better get some self-respect and dump him fast. This person is trying to change you, and not necessarily for the better.